Hi Gorgeous Friends,
I am sorry for posting after a while. I have been really busy working with my new venture but definitely this is not happening again. I hope you are having a great start of the week. Its been really cold in Melbourne recently and all I can think of is winter wear. I personally love wearing neutral colours in winter, colours like khaki, black, grey, brown/beige. This post and next post are going to be all about winter wear with neutral colours.
– Blazer :Camilla and Marc Blazer Click Here
– Dress : Zara black shift dress Click Here
– Shoes : Jimmy choo booties
– Handbag : Celine nano luggage bag Click here
– Saint Laurent Sunglasses Click Here
I hope you liked this looks and felt inspired to play around with neutral colours and combinations. I love the blazer outfit the most. Let me know what are your thoughts in the comments section. You might also enjoy my Lookbook on youtube,